*https://in.jamieoliverspizzeria.com/en/ambience-mall/ * https://in.jamieoliverspizzeria.com/en/high-street-phoenix/ *https://in.jamieoliverspizzeria.com/en/phoenix-market-city-kurla/ *https://in.jamieoliverspizzeria.com/en/nariman-point/ *https://in.jamieoliverspizzeria.com/en/ardee-city/ *https://in.jamieoliverspizzeria.com/en/seawoods-mall/
(“Website”) including all Content that appears on the Website.
Operation of this Website
We own, or license (meaning, someone else owns it but has given us their permission to it), all the material and content that’s submitted to or found on the Website including images, photographs, multimedia content, menus, designs, the look and feel of the website, information, software and technical elements such as metadata and code, logos, branding and other intellectual property (“Content”).
We (and our licensors) reserve all of our (and their) rights in any intellectual property in connection with the Content and remain free to use it as we see fit. You may not use any Content without permission from us or our Licensor (except for personal domestic use). Without such permission you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store (including on any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the Website's Content, or permit or assist anyone else to do the same.
Your Use of this Website
The Website is for your personal and non-commercial use only.
While using our Website, you agree not to:
- do anything illegal, for example, you can’t post or upload anything offensive or obscene.
- infringe our rights or other peoples’ rights, for example, use our or the Jamie Oliver group’s intellectual property without permission (more on that below) or charge others for our content or services.
- reduce the use and enjoyment of the Website by anyone else including (but not limited to) doing anything which damages the reputation of, breaches privacy of, harasses, causes real distress to or inconveniences any person.
- promote or threaten violence against anyone or advance criminal activities, including terrorism, human trafficking or modern slavery.
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your connection or affiliation with a person or entity (including us, the Jamie Oliver group of companies or Jamie Oliver), or otherwise solicit, collect or store (or attempt to solicit, collect or store) personal information about other Website users.
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Website; copy or modify the HTML code used to generate web pages on the Website; use any device, software, or procedure that interferes with the proper working of the Website, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website; take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure; modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the Website; disrupt or otherwise interfere with the Website or the networks or servers we use.
Accuracy of information and availability of the Website
While we try to make sure that the Website is available at all times, accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we can’t promise that it always will be nor that the Website will be fit or suitable for any purpose. If you rely on any of the information on this Website, it’s at your own risk.
Nothing on this Website represents nutritional, technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and you shouldn’t rely on it for any purposes.
Also, while we hope never to do so, we can suspend or terminate operation of the Website at any time as we see fit.
Third party websites
The Website may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites including websites owned or operated by the Jamie Oliver group of companies, social media and third party advertising. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for their content.
If we show any hyperlink and reference to any third party website it doesn’t mean that we endorse that third party's website, products or services. If you use a third party site you are subject to the terms and conditions of that site.
Each individual advertiser is solely responsible for the content of its advertising material on the Website. We accept no responsibility for individual advertisers’ content, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy.
Limitation on our liability
Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that: (a) were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed (which means any losses that neither you nor us could reasonably anticipate when the Terms were entered into); or (b) that were not caused by any breach on our part
- business losses; and
- losses to non-consumers.
No one other than you and us has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
If you have any complaints or concerns, please contact us using the contact details found on this Website as soon as possible and we will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you want to take court proceedings, the courts of the country in which our registered office is located will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this Policy.
Updates to these Terms
These Terms were last updated on 14.05.20
We may vary these Terms from time to time without notice to you. Our updated terms will be displayed on the Website and you agree to be bound by the latest version if you continue to use and access the Website following such changes. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time for such variations.